Sunday, 11 January 2015

NETGALLEY HAUL

Hi guys! I recently discovered netgalley and I went kind of crazy requesting books. Oops. I wasn't approved for all of them and a lot of these titles were on 'read now', but here are the ebooks that I received. 
I'm not going to talk about what each book's about because there are quite a few, but reviews for all of them will be coming soon.
Lets just get into it!


LOVE HURTS - AN ANTHOLOGY EDITED BY MALORIE BLACKMAN
RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 29TH

THE HAUNTING OF SUNSHINE GIRL - PAIGE MCKENZIE
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 24TH

THE HERE AND NOW - ANN BRASHARES 
OUT NOW!

ME AND MR J - RACHEL MCINTYRE
RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 5TH

CONSPIRACY GIRL - SARAH ALDERSON
RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 12TH

THE WALLS AROUND US - NOVA REN SUMA
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 24TH

SEED - LISA HEATHFIELD
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 10TH

STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST - BRENNAN LEE MULLIGAN AND MOLLY OSTERTAG
OUT NOW

THE SHAM - ELLEN ALLEN
OUT NOW

BROKEN SKIES - THERESA KAY
RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 13TH

OF SHADOW AND STONE - MICHELLE MUTO
RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 24TH

HOW TO FLY WITH BROKEN WINGS - JANE ELSON
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 5TH

1 comment:

  1. I just did my review for Love Hurts, I really enjoyed it. Look forward to hearing what you think of it :) I'm about to start the Sunshine girl one to, I'm really intrigued by that one.

    ReplyDelete