Monday, 23 February 2015

#PROJECTTBR READ-A-THON WRAP UP

Hello there!
The project TBR read-a-thon ended last night, and I wanted to tell you about everything I read during the week. I had a really fun time and I got loads more reading done than I normally would, so I'd just like to thank benjaminoftomes for organizing it. 

I read 7 BOOKS during the read-a-thon, and I managed to complete all of the challenges that Ben created. Go me! You can see my TBR HERE, where I explain more about the read-a-thon and tell you about all the books I was originally planning to read. 


BOOK 1: HEROES - ROBERT CORMIER
Read on DAY 1 of the read-a-thon (I read three whole books on day one. It was crazy)
PAGES: 129
RATING: 4/5
GOODREADSx
CHALLENGE COMPLETED: Read a book under 250 pages.

BOOK 2: DAY 21 - KASS MORGAN
READ ON: Day 1
PAGES: 311
RATING: 4/5
GOODREADS: x
CHALLENGE COMPLETED: Read a sequel 
I'm going to be writing a review of all the books in the 100 series when I've read homecoming, which should hopefully be really soon. Watch out for that!

BOOK 3: SEED - LISA HEATHFIELD
READ ON: Day 1 
PAGES: 336
RATING: 4.5/5
GOODREADS: x
CHALLENGE COMPLETED: Read a book with green on the cover
FULL REVIEW: HERE!

BOOK 4: THE SHAM - ELLEN ALLEN
READ ON: Day 2
PAGES: 248
RATING: 2.75/5 
GOODREADS: x
CHALLENGE COMPLETED: Read an under hyped book

BOOK 5: SOULMATES - HOLLY BOURNE
READ ON: Day 3-4
PAGES: 527
RATING: 4.3/5
GOODREADS: x
CHALLENGE COMPLETED: Read a book over 500 pages

*BY THIS POINT I'D FINISHED ALL THE CHALLENGES, SO I WAS FREE TO READ WHATEVER I WANTED!*

BOOK 6: TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD - HARPER LEE
READ ON: Day 5-6
PAGES: 309
RATING: 5/5 (I loved it. So much.)
GOODREADS: x

BOOK 7: WE ALL LOOKED UP - TOMMY WALLACH
READ ON: Day 7
PAGES: 348
RATING: 4/5
GOODREADS: x


A FEW QUICK STATS
TOTAL BOOKS READ: 7
TOTAL PAGES READ: 2244

PAGES READ DAY-BY-DAY
DAY 1: 776 (told you it was crazy)
DAY 2: 248
DAY 3: 260
DAY 4: 322
DAY 5: 85
DAY 6: 169 
DAY 7: 384

AVERAGE RATING: 4.1





No comments:

Post a Comment