Saturday, 14 February 2015

VALENTINE SPECIAL: (SOME OF) MY BOOK OTPS!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY! Have you been alone reading all day? I have.

Today I want to share the love by telling you about some of my favorite book couples. These are just a few of them. I have a lot. In no particular order...

KATNISS AND PEETA - THE HUNGER GAMES
BY KIMPERTINENT
"You love me, real or not real?"
"Real."

MAGNUS AND ALEC - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS
BY INCUBUSGRAVE
"I always need your strength."

SIMON AND ISABELLE - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS
BY KARA-LIJA
“Simon hid the fact that he was inordinately pleased by this. “Are we officially boyfriend

and girlfriend? Is there a Shadowhunter ritual? Should I change my Facebook status from ‘it’s complicated’ to ‘in a relationship’?”
Isabelle screwed up her nose adorably. “You have a book that’s also a face?” 

FINNICK AND ANNIE - THE HUNGER GAMES
BY OSPREYGHOST13
“Did you love Annie right away, Finnick?" I ask. "No." A long time passes before he adds, "She crept up on me.”

WILL AND TESSA - THE INFERNAL DEVICES
BY PALNK
"Tess, Tess, Tessa. Was there ever a more beautiful sound than your name?"

ALLISON AND ZEKE - THE IMMORTAL RULES
"Say you love me, vampire girl."

ADAM AND RONAN - THE RAVEN CYCLE
BY THESHARDSOFMYHEART
As Adam stared at his lap, penitent, he mused that there was something musical about Ronan when he swore, a careful and loving precision to the way he fit the words together, a black-painted poetry.

LEVI AND CATH - FANGIRL
BY ANDIREE
"I choose you over everyone."

ELEANOR AND PARK - ELEANOR AND PARK
BY CANDY8496
"I don't like you, Park. Sometimes I think I live for you."

HAZEL AND AUGUSTUS - THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
BY LIZTHEFANGIRL
"Okay?"
"Okay."

TRIS AND TOBIAS - DIVERGENT
BY walkingnorth
"I might be in love with you. I'm just waiting until I'm sure to tell you."



No comments:

Post a Comment