Saturday, 28 March 2015

ANTICIPATED SPRING RELEASES {PART 1}

Hello!
There are a ton of exciting books coming out between April and June, so many that I had to split this post into two parts. 
Here are just some of the books I'm looking forward to over the next few months, in chronological order...


You can click on the title of each book to go to the goodreads page and find more information.

I love a good love story. I love a good love story set in the 1930's even more. Although, something tells me this is going to be heartbreaking.
PUBLISHED APRIL 2ND BY SCHOLASTIC

I've heard SO many good things about this book recently, and it sounds like it's going to be a really cute and heartwarming story.
PUBLISHED APRIL 7TH BY BALZAR + BRAY

I haven't read anything about an intersex character, so this sounds really interesting. That's all I really needed to hear to know I wanted to read it.
PUBLISHED APRIL 7TH BY BALZAR + BRAY

The first line of the synopsis says Fans of John Green and Matthew Quick: Get ready to die laughing. I am sold. Also the synopsis sounds really interesting, so I have high hopes for this one.
PUBLISHED APRIL 14TH BY KNOPF BOOKS

I don't know too much about this one, but from the synopsis it sounds like it's going to be dark and shocking and deal with a lot of tough topics that are probably going to break my heart.
PUBLISHED APRIL 14TH BY ST MARTIN'S GRIFFIN

I first heard about this book on lovelaces in her most recent waiting on Wednesday, but the synopsis drew me in and the cover looks cool.
PUBLISHED APRIL 21ST BY HARPER TEEN

I'm not sure what this is about, and the synopsis doesn't give much information, but I haven't read any Neal Shusterman books so this could be a good opportunity to start.
PUBLISHED APRIL 21ST BY HARPER TEEN

I am an unabashed boy band lover, so this sounds like something I would really enjoy.
PUBLISHED APRIL 21ST BY WIND TRAIL PUBLISHING

This book has been majorly hyped on the internet for ages, so I'm excited to jump on the band wagon and read it when it's released. Plus, the world it's set in is inspired by ancient Rome and sounds totally awesome.
PUBLISHED APRIL 28TH BY PENGUIN RAZORBILL

I've already had an opportunity to read this book and I really, really enjoyed it. Review coming closer to the release date!
PUBLISHED APRIL 28TH BY DELACORTE PRESS

The cover has a broken Eiffel Tower on it, which really intrigues me for some reason. Also the synopsis sounds really interesting and this line really sucked me in: Sophia discovers that her fianc√© is not all he seems. Which is only fair, because neither is she. 
PUBLISHED APRIL 28TH BY SCHOLASTIC 

Julie Kagawa is one of my all time favorite authors, and I loved the first book in the Talon series (full review HERE). I need this book. Right now.
PUBLISHED APRIL 28TH BY HARLEQUIN TEEN

I finished The DUFF in the early hours of this morning (bad idea, I'm really tired now) and I quite enjoyed it. Full review coming tomorrow! This is the companion novel, and I think it's about Wesley's sister.
PUBLISHED APRIL 28TH BY SCHOLASTIC 

No comments:

Post a Comment