Thursday, 26 March 2015

EASTER HOLIDAY TBR

Hey guys;
Today was my last day of school before Easter Break! I'm free! Yay!
This means I have two whole weeks to myself (That's not true. I'm going to York for three days with school.), and I'm going to spend as much of that time as I can reading. 

Here are some of the books I want to get to over the past few weeks! The majority of them were in my most recent book haul, which you can see HERE!

THE DUFF - KODY KEPLINGER
This is the book I'm currently reading, but I'm only 10% in so I can't really tell you what I think about it yet. I want to finish the book before I see the movie, which is release in the UK on April 6th.

THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN - HOLLY BLACK
I finished The darkest part of the forest literally half an hour ago (more on that soon!) and I really, really enjoyed it! I've had the coldest girl in coldtown on my shelf for a while and I've heard a ton of good things about it, but after finishing TDPOTF it shot right to the top of my TBR.

A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC - V.E SCHWAB
I've heard so many great things about this book since it came out, and it contains MULTIPLE LONDONS. I love anything set in London, so as soon as I heard that I knew I had to read this book as soon as possible.

MENTAL - JUSTICE SERAI
I have to read this soon so I can review it in time for the release date (which is April 7th, if you're interested), but it actually sounds really interesting! I opened the file just to check it had downloaded properly and I ended up reading the first couple of chapters because it really sucked me in.

THE WALLS AROUND US - NOVA REN SUMA 
This is another book I need to read for review (I think it's already out, though!), and it's another one that seems really intriguing. All I know is that it has a beautiful cover and I think it involves ghosts.

A THOUSAND SPLENDID SUNS - KHALED HOUSSINI  
My Mum isn't going to leave me alone until I read this book. All she'll tell me about it is that it's going to make me cry, but I think that's all I want to know. We'll see how this turns out!

Aside from all the reading, I'm going to be finishing the first draft of my novel. Well, hopefully. I'm so close to the end now and I'm finally going to have the time to write, so I think I might actually be able to do this over the next couple of weeks. Ahhhhh!
In fact, I should be writing right now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment