Saturday, 7 March 2015

TBR JAR CHALLENGE: FEB-MARCH

*please ignore the fact that the appearance of my blog keeps changing. I'm still new to this, and I haven't figured out how I want things to look yet!*

Hello there!
I'm participating in the TBR jar challenge this year, created by Katytastic (watch her explain everything HERE!

Today I'm gonna tell y'all about the books I read for the challenge last month, and about the ones I've chosen to complete my challenge for March.

HERE is my TBR jar challenge post from last month!


FEBRUARY:

CHALLENGE PICKED: Read a book with 500+ pages
BOOKS READ: Soulmates - Holly Bourne 
                          The house of Hades - Rick Riordan
                          The blood of Olympus - Rick Riordan
I know I said I was going to write a review for everything I read for the challenge, but that hasn't happened. Oops. You can probably tell from the ratings that I LOVED THEM ALL. All three of these books were so good. I totally picked out the right slip of paper! I'm going to write a series review for the Heroes of Olympus, so watch out for that (it's going to involve a lot of gushing)

MARCH:

CHALLENGE PICKED: Read a series finale
WHAT I'M PLANNING TO READ: Homecoming - Kass Morgan (the last book in the 100 series. I think. There might be more, but I'm counting it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment