Friday, 3 April 2015

ANTICIPATED SPRING RELEASES {PART 2}

I posted part one of this post a week or so ago, which covered all of April, and you can read that HERE!

Here are some of the books I'm looking forward to that are published in the later part of Spring...

LOLA CARLYLE'S 12 STEP ROMANCE - DANIELLE YOUNGE-ULLMAN
This is about a girl who fakes her way into rehab because the guy she likes is there, which sounds like the worst idea EVER. I just want to know how that turns out.
PUBLISHED MAY 5TH MY ENTANGLED TEEN

I already have an ARC of this book, and I'm really excited to read it. I'm always interested in new YA fantasy series and this one sounds really interesting.
PUBLISHED MAY 5TH BY FEIWEL AND FRIENDS

It's Sarah J. Maas. What else is there to say?
PUBLISHED MAY 5TH BY BLOOMSBURY CHILDRENS

I enjoyed 'the beginning of everything' (or 'severed heads, broken hearts' as it's known here in Britain) by this author, so I want to check out what else she has to offer. All I know about this is that it involves tuberculosis and romance, which sounds kind of weird.
PUBLISHED MAY 26TH BY KATHERINE TEGEN BOOKS

ROADTRIP BOOK ALERT! ROADTRIP BOOK ALERT! That's all I need to know.
PUBLISHED MAY 26TH BY HARPER COLLINS

Ballet! Backstabbing! Drama! It's being called black swan meets pretty little liars and I am sold.
PUBLISHED MAY 26TH BY HARPER TEEN

I've only read the first book in Katie McGarry's 'pushing the limits' series, but I really enjoyed it. She's a very highly acclaimed contemporary romance author so I'm excited to read more.
PUBLISHED MAY 26TH BY HARLEQUIN TEEN

The synopsis for this book sounds so intriguing and mysterious. I really need to read some more good thrillers!
PUBLISHED JUNE 2ND BY HMH BOOKS

I have an ARC of this book too, and I'm really excited to get to it. I've already heard a ton of great things.
PUBLISHED JUNE 2ND BY LITTLE, BROWN BOOKS

The cover!!! It's so pretty!!! The story itself sounds like it's going to be cute and heart warming with some dark themes.
PUBLISHED JUNE 16TH BY HARPER TEEN

I'm a sucker for books with two peoples names in the title, probably because of 'Eleanor and Park'. Also this book is about old childhood friends being reunited and it sounds like it's either going to be adorable or heartbreaking. Or both. 
PUBLISHED JUNE 23RD BY HARPER TEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment