Friday, 10 April 2015

BOOKS I NEED TO RE-READ

Hi guys!
I'm not normally a huge re-reader, but I realized recently that there are a few books that I REALLY want to revisit.
Whether it's because there's a movie being released or a sequel coming out, or because I just love them so much I want to read them again, here are some of the books I'm planning to re-read in the near future. 

FANGIRL - RAINBOW ROWELL 
I love this book. I love how  much I could relate to the main character. I talk about it all the freaking time, but I've only read it once. Every time I catch sight of it on my shelf I'm just like "Ohhhh...I really want to read that again", so I think I should probably listen to myself and do that.

THE BOOK THIEF - MARKUS ZUSAK
This is basically the same deal as fangirl. It's one of my favorite books of all time, and I really want to experience the story all over again. I'm going to need tissues, though. I'm not sure if my heart can handle this book AGAIN.

PAPER TOWNS - JOHN GREEN 
The movie of this book comes out in July, and I am really excited for it (you can see my thoughts on the trailer HERE). Of course I want to re-read the book before I watch it. 

THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY - SUZANNE COLLINS
Mockingjay: part 2 is released in November, and I couldn't be more excited about it. I love these movies so much, and of course I love the books even more. Instead of just re-reading Mockingjay as a refresher before the movie, I have decided I want to re-read the entire series. Because why not.

ALL THE SHADOWHUNTER BOOKS - CASSANDRA CLARE 
Cassandra Clare has written eight books about Shadowhunters, and I want to re-read all of them. Preferably before The Dark Artifices start next year. Wish me luck with this one!

THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER - STEPHEN CHBOSKY 
I read this book probably two years ago, and although I really enjoyed it (I really enjoyed all these books the first time round. I wouldn't want to read them again if I didn't) I didn't take quite as much out of it as I think I would now. Then, a few weeks ago, I watched the movie, and I was struck by how beautiful and relatable it was. I've been through a lot more things since I first read this book, and I think that it would apply to my life so much more than it did a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment