Tuesday, 28 April 2015

WHY I'M PROBABLY GOING TO DISAPPEAR

Hello!
Today I just want to explain why my blog might get a little bit neglected over the next few weeks, and why you might not see me around on the internet so much for a little while.

Basically, I have quite a few exams in the latter half of May which are kind of important and will probably effect the rest of my life, and I am not prepared for them at all. I need to revise (a lot), and then I need to actually do the exams, and then I need to have a few days to chill out and watch a lot of TV. You guys probably know what it's like. 

It's also my birthday on May 10th (the day before my French exam. WHY?), so I'm probably going to spending some time with my family and friends/eating cake.

Because of all this, my reading and blogging are going to get pushed to the side a little bit. That doesn't mean I won't be posting at all- I already have quite a few posts planned and some blog tours I'm taking part in in May- but it does mean I won't be posting as regularly as I normally would. 

I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY BOOKS FOR REVIEW for a little while, partly because I'm busy so and partly because I have so much to read already. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid netgalley...

I hope everyone can understand, please don't abandon me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment