Sunday, 24 May 2015

I'M BACK + A QUICK TBR

Hi everyone!

I've been super busy with school for the past two weeks, so I haven't posted on this blog in ages (okay, it's only been a few days, but it felt like forever!).
Luckily my exams are over for now and I should have a lot more time to write blog posts. Thank God!

I also have a whole week off of school now, and I plan to spend it reading as much as humanly possible. I've fallen totally behind on books from netgalley, so most of my time is going to be spent trying to catch up.

Without further ado, here are the books I'm planning to read over the next week or so...


ROGUE - JULIE KAGAWA
I'm currently reading this, but I'm only about 5 pages  in. Julie Kagawa is one of my favorite authors and I loved the first book in the series, so I really can't wait to get into Rogue. 

EXTRAORDINARY MEANS - ROBYN SCHNEIDER 
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this cover? I think it's so gorgeous! The book itself is released in the UK on June 4th, but I was lucky enough to get an ARC via netgalley.

CLEO - LUCY COATS 
I've had this book on my phone since long before the release date (which was May 7th), but I still haven't got round to reading it. Hopefully I'll get to it soon.

THE SUMMONER - TARAN MATHARU 
This is another book that I've had on my phone for ages, and I really want to get to it soon. I've heard a lot of good things!

THE TETHERING + THE SIRENS REALM - MEGAN O'RUSSELL
I'm reviewing these books as part of a blog tour on June 2nd, so I kind of need to read them before that date. 

I'm probably not going to get to all these books in one week, but it's good to be ambitious. Right? 

What are you planning on reading soon? Does anyone else have a million netgalley books to catch up on? Tell me in the comments!

-MIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment