Saturday, 30 May 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES #1

STACKING THE SHELVES IS A WEEKLY MEME CREATED AND HOSTED BY TYNGAS REVIEWS

Today is my first STACKING THE SHELVES post! I've seen this meme around for ages on various book blogs, and I've finally decided to take part myself. Hopefully you'll be seeing more of these posts in the future (and I don't totally forget about it like I normally do).

If you didn't know, Stacking the Shelves is a meme where you show all of the books you've acquired over the past week. I've actually been quite good at restricting my book buying/requesting recently, so today's haul is a bit smaller than my usual ones.

Without further ado, here are the books I've gotten over the past seven days...


ALL OF THESE BOOKS WERE PURCHASED BY ME (not given by publishers/authors)


1: Far from the madding crowd - Thomas Hardy (I'll admit, I got this because I enjoyed          the movie. Don't judge me)
2: The Universe versus Alex Woods - Gavin Extence (I heard a lot of good things about        this book a while ago, and it was a bargain!)
3: The bone season - Samantha Shannon (I've heard great things about it, but I have              absolutely no idea what it's about. I'm excited to read it and find out.)
4: Talon - Julie Kagawa (Future giveaway spoiler!)
5: Little women - Louisa May Alcott (My Mum has been nagging me to read this for               ages, and I finally picked it up in  this BEAUTIFUL penguin threads edition.It's so                   gorgeous I had to include more pictures below, even though my crappy phone camera is       totally not doing it justice.)


I'm really interested to see what books everyone else has got, so why not tell me/link your post in the comments?!  

-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment