Sunday, 31 May 2015

TBR JAR CHALLENGE: MAY-JUNE

This year I'm taking part in the TBR JAR CHALLENGE created by Katytastic. Click HERE to watch her explain everything about the challenge.

Today's post is about the books I read to fulfill my challenge from last month, and what I'm planning to read in June. Let's get to it!

*Click HERE to see last months TBR Jar challenge post*

MAY:
CHALLENGE PICKED: Read a book that isn't a novel
BOOK READ: An inspector calls - J.B Priestley 
MINI REVIEW: I had an exam about this book earlier in May (which I totally failed), and I ended up reading it multiple times in preparation at the start of the month. It's a play, so it definitely fits the challenge and even though it's very intriguing and well written I am completely sick of it now after studying it for so long. 

JUNE:
CHALLENGE PICKED: Re-read a favorite book
Yay! I'm not sure what I'm going to re-read yet (there are so many books that I want to pick up), but I'm really excited for this challenge.

Is anyone else doing the TBR jar challenge? Tell me what challenge you picked out in the comments!
If not, why not tell me about a book you're planning to read next month? 

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment