Tuesday, 16 June 2015

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS AWARD!

Hi everyone,

I was nominated for the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS AWARD by Haley from Paperback Heaven. Thank you so much! 

As far as I know, the Beautiful Bloggers Award is a tag where you tell people a little bit about yourself and share the blogger love. I don't know who created it, or where it came from, so please tell me in the comments if you do so I can credit them.


RULES:
1. Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
4. Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.


MY RANDOM FACTS: 
1. My favorite animals are meerkats, they're just SO ADORABLE. *squeal*
2. I love London more than any other place in the world, but even though I only live a few hours away I hardly ever get to go.
3. I live in the birthplace of one of the members of One Direction (I'm not telling you who), and I'm also a big 1D fan.
4. My favorite colour is dark purple/plum.
5. I've been reading ever since I can remember, but the first series I ever fell in love with was the Chronicles of Narnia (hence the blog name)
6. My favorite food is cheesecake, and my favorite cheesecake flavor is lime. 
7. I can't sleep without the window open, so I end up with a ton of bugs in my room. I should probably just get a fan.

MY NOMINATIONS:
I nominate all the girls in my team for the Summer Blogger Promo Tour. They're all going to be featured on my blog over the summer and you definitely need to check out their blogs!
-Victoria / The Petite Book Blogger
-Marissa / Marissa Nicole Reads
-Emily / Emily Reads Everything
-Roberta / Offbeat YA
-Nicole / The BookBandit Blog
-Jess / Little Book Heaven
-Veronika / Reading Is Dreaming With Open Eyes

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment