Sunday, 14 June 2015

#RAINBOWTHON TBR

Hi everyone,
I'm taking part in yet another readathon! This time it's the #RAINBOWTHON which is taking place between the 15th and 22nd of June and is hosted by the Carpe Librum girls.

The rules of this readathon are pretty simple- all you have to do is read books with spines that are the different colors of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple). You can watch Riley's video which explains all of the rules if you want to take part. As a lot of these books are e-books, I decided to pick books based on the colors of their covers as well as their spines.

There's absolutely no way I'm going to read six books in the week, but here are the books that I have to choose from...




WUTHERING HIGHTS - EMILY BRONTE

This book has a red spine, I promise! I read classics really slowly so this isn't really the best pick for a readathon, and I'll only pick it up if I manage to finish all the other books first. I'm really excited to read it, though.

PERCY JACKSON AND THE GREEK GODS - RICK RIORDAN

This book is really more yellow/brown than orange, but I didn't have an orange book on my shelf so I'm just going to go with it. I can't wait to read from Percy's POV again! 

I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN - JANDY NELSON

I've been hearing so many amazing things about this book, and now I have a great excuse to finally read it. I really hope I can get to it within the week.

ONE - SARAH CROSSAN

Okay, so this book is really turquoise and not green. Whatever. This is another book I've heard great things about and I'm really looking forward to reading it. 

EMMY AND OLIVER - ROBIN BENWAY

I don't really know anything about this book, but I'm really intrigued to read it. Plus, I have a weakness for books with "X and Y" in the title (Eleanor and Park, anyone?)

HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHERS STONE - J. K. ROWLING

Will this be the week I finally start reading the Harry Potter series? Maybe! Also, I totally adore these editions.

Those are all the books I *might* be reading for this readathon! Let's hope I get through as many as possible, because I'm really excited about all of them.

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment