Saturday, 6 June 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES #2

STACKING THE SHELVES IS A WEEKLY MEME CREATED BY TYNGAS REVIEWS, AND YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE INFORMATION HERE.

Hi everyone!

It's Saturday again, which means it's time to show you all the books I got this week. There are only three this time because I'm trying to not spend all the money I don't have on books.

Here are all the books I acquired over the past seven days...

PURCHASED BY ME:
1: The cuckoo's calling - Robert Galbraith/JK Rowling 
    This book was £3 at The Works. THREE POUNDS. For a hardback. By J.K Rowling.              What the Hell.
2: Only ever yours - Louise O'Neill
    This book has being winning ALL THE AWARDS recently, and I've been intrigued by it for       ages. I finally picked it up and I'm super excited to read it!

E-ARCS:
Suicide notes from beautiful girls - Lynn Weingarten
I have no idea what this book is about (possibly suicide?), but the title really intrigued me and I decided to request it. It's going to be release in the UK on July 2nd by Electric Monkey.

That's all the books I have for this week. Tell me in the comments what you thought of any of these books if you've read them, I don't know which one I want to read first!

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment