Saturday, 13 June 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES #3

STACKING THE SHELVES IS A WEEKLY MEME HOSTED BY TYNGA'S REVIEWS. YOU CAN FIND OUT ALL THE INFO ABOUT IT HERE.


Hi everyone!
It's Saturday again, which means it's time to show you all of the books I got this week.

I have six books to show this week which sounds like quite a lot, but I only actually spent £1.50 thanks to publishers and charity shops.

E-BOOKS
These books were all provided to me by publishers via. netgalley in exchange for an honest reviews.
1: One - Sarah Crossan I've heard great things about this book from people who have       already read it, so I'm really excited to get to it. I believe it's about conjoined twins which isn't something I've ever read about before.
2: The One - Kiera Cass This is the third book in the Selection series, and I already had the first two installments on my phone. I'm planning on marathoning this trilogy this weekend so you should be seeing a review soon.
3: Lying out Loud - Kody Keplinger I was really excited when I heard there was going to be a companion novel to the DUFF (which I reviewed HERE) and I was even more excited when I saw it available on the netgalley website. I'm excited, basically.

PHYSICAL BOOKS 
All of these books were purchased at a charity shop for 50p each. Bargain! They're second hand, but they're all in pretty good condition.
1: Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging - Louise Rennison This book is pretty much symbolic of my pre-teen years. I read it multiple times when I was younger (along with all the books in the series) and I was OBSESSED with the movie, but I never actually owned it until now. 
2: How I live now - Meg Rosoff I don't really know what this book is about, but I've heard great things about it and it's won a ton of awards so when I saw it for 50p I had to pick it up.
3: The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy - Douglas Adams This book has been highly recommended to me by multiple people, including my old English teacher and my Dad, and it was in perfect condition. Of course I picked it up.

That's all for this week. I'm hoping to read and review these books ASAP, so look out!

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment