Tuesday, 9 June 2015

SUMMER PLANS!

Hi everyone;

Today I wanted to talk about some of my plans for this summer, including blogging, reading, writing, and real life. I've got a few more weeks of school left, during which I have quite a lot of exams to do, but I will officially be free on June 10th. I can't wait!



IRL: 
Like I said, I finish school on July 10th, so I only have another month to go. After that I have one SUPER BUSY week (more in a minute!), but then I don't really have any plans for the rest of the summer. I'm probably going to spend most of the time reading, writing, or blogging, and I'm totally okay with that!

My SUPER BUSY week (I'm trade marking that) starts on Monday July 13th, when I will be setting off on a trip to London in my school. I get home on Friday July 16th, and then I get one day to rest before I'm going back to London again for YALC.

I'm only going to be at YALC on Saturday July 18th, but I am SO EXCITED! Aside from the fact that I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning and catch at train at 5:45 (I am not a morning person), I think it;s going to be a really great day. Tell me down below if you're going too!

Then, on Sunday July 19th, I'm going to Manchester again to watch WICKED. Again, I'm really freakin' excited about it

There probably won't be any blog posts during the SUPER BUSY week, but I'll definitely make up for it when I get back from Manchester with my YALC wrap up/stories. After I've slept for a year, of course.

BLOGGING:
I'm participating in the SUMMER BLOGGER PROMO TOUR during July and August. The SBPT was created and will be hosted by Amber and Jessica over at the book bratz. Basically, every Sunday I will be hosting and promoting a different blogger. I'll also be featured on multiple blogs throughout the two months. I've got some really exciting posts lined up already and I think it's going to be a really great tour!

I also want to post more reviews during the Summer. I always feel like I don't write enough of them, but that's because they take me more time to write and prepare for and I don't always have time to do that when I'm at school. 

READING:
I don't know specifically what I'm going to be reading all Summer (watch out for TBRs!), but I do know that I want to read as much as humanly possible. There's going to be a lot of reading done, and hopefully I'll get to a lot of great books.

One series that I'm definitely going to be reading this Summer is Harry Potter by J.K Rowling.  I can't believe I haven't read the whole series yet (I bet you can't either!), even though I've owned them since Christmas, and I am SO excited to finally get to the books. 

WRITING:
My main project this Summer is going to be editing my novel, as I want to finish the second draft before I go back to school in September. This is going to be a pretty huge job and I'm really intimidated by the entire editing process (this is my first novel, and I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing), but I think it's going to be fun to try and make my first draft just a little bit better.

If I finish that, I'm going to start planning and outlining my NaNoWriMo novel. I already have a very vague idea about what the story's going to be about (and I really like the idea!) but I do a lot of planning before I start writing so I have a lot of work to do before November rolls around.

I think that's everything I wanted to talk about today! I'm really excited for this Summer, especially for YALC and the Summer blogger promo tour. 

Tell me down below what you're planning to do this summer, whether it's in your fictional worlds or your real one.

-MIA





No comments:

Post a Comment