Wednesday, 24 June 2015

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: CHARACTERS I WANT TO DROWN

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY WAS CREATED BY LAINEY, AND YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE GOODREADS GROUP.

Hi everyone,

It's Top 5 Wednesday time again, and this week the topic is TOP 5 CHARACTERS I WANT TO DROWN. Yay! 
I had so much fun with this topic because I hate a lot of characters. I don't know why, I promise I'm not this critical of people in real life.

Obviously this list is only my personal opinion, so PLEASE don't hate me if these characters are your favorites. 

Before I start I'd like to thank Lainey for giving me a shout out in her top 5 Wednesday video last week! I had no idea this was going to happen, and I totally freaked out when I heard my name. Thank you so much Lainey!



5: NITA - ALLEGIANT
I feel like I can't say anything about Nita without spoiling everything in Allegiant, but if you've read it (and ship fourtris) you probably know why I want her dead. SCREW YOU, NITA. 

4: LAUREN - GIRL MISSING
I really didn't enjoy this book when I read it last year (sorry Sophie McKenzie fans!), and I think one of the main reasons for that was that I hated the protagonist. Lauren is one of the most imbecilic characters I have ever read about, and she only got worse in the sequel. *eye roll*

3: CLARY FRAY - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS 
I love the mortal instruments series so much, but I do NOT love it's protagonist. I feel like I talk about this all the time so I'll save you the rant, but basically she makes loads of stupid decisions and she won't stop whining and...let's just say this series would be SO much better if Isabelle was the protagonist.

2: TALLY YOUNGBLOOD - UGLIES
It's a big claim, but I actually think Tally is the most infuriating YA heroine of all time. I'm getting mad just thinking about her. My hatred peaked with the third book Specials, but I guess I can't say why without spoiling EVERYTHING. I just kind of wanted her to die for the entire series...isn't that horrible?

1: GALE HAWTHORNE - THE HUNGER GAMES
Unpopular opinion time! I hate Gale with my whole heart, I might even say he's my least favorite character EVER. I'd say sorry to all the people who love him, but I'm not sorry at all. Of course, my love for Peeta only intensifies my hatred for Gale. DIE, GALE, DIE!

I also want to give an extra special TV mention to MALIA from TEEN WOLF, who was the first person to pop into my head when I saw this topic. I hate her a lot.

That was fun! I promise I'm not a psychopath. Tell me in the comments which characters you'd drown, and if you'd jump into the water to save any of the characters I chose! I won't judge you, I swear.

-MIA


No comments:

Post a Comment