Saturday, 4 July 2015

4TH JULY BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS

Hi everyone,

Today is the 4th of July, which means it's Independence Day for all my American friends! I'm British, so today is really just a normal day for me, but I still wanted to get involved and recommend some awesome RED, WHITE and BLUE books.

PS. apologies for totally missing the number nine off of the picture below. Apparently I can't count.



1: FANGIRL - RAINBOW ROWELL

2: EMMA - JANE AUSTEN

3: A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC - V.E SCHWAB

4: SIMON VS. THE HOMO SAPIENS AGENDA - BECKY ALBERTALLI 

5: TWO BOYS KISSING - DAVID LEVITHAN 

6: WONDER - R.J PALACIO

7: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS - JOHN GREEN

8: TRIAL BY FIRE - JOSEPHINE ANGELINI

9: THRONE OF GLASS - SARAH J. MAAS

10: A LITTLE IN LOVE - SUSAN FLETCHER

Have a great 4th of July is you're celebrating, and have a fab weekend if you're not! Be careful with fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment