Tuesday, 28 July 2015

BOOK COMBO TAG

Hi everyone,

I was tagged by the lovely Haley from paperback heaven (thank you!) to do the BOOK COMBO TAG. 
I don't know who created this tag, but if you do please tell me in the comments so I can give them credit!

I have no idea who's already done this tag so I'm not tagging anyone in particular, but if you haven't done it and you want to then I TAG YOU! 

1: WHICH TWO AUTHORS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PUT THEIR WRITING SKILLS TOGETHER AND WRITE A NEW BOOK?
John Green and Rainbow Rowell! Can you imagine how nerdy and witty and romantic and smart this would be? I feel like their writing styles would work together really well, and as they're both on my favourite author list I'd love to see what they came up with together. 

2: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR COLLABORATION?
I'm torn on this one between The iron trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare and Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. Holly Black and Cassandra Clare are two of my favourite authors, and their collaboration is a fun, magical middle grade that I really loved reading. John Green and David Levithan are another two of my favourite writers, and their collaboration is hilariously fun and moving. I just can't choose.

3: IF YOU COULD COMBINE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORIES AND MAKE THEM A BOOK OF THEIR OWN WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHAT WOULD THEIR COMBINED TITLE BE?
Hmmm...this is a hard one. Umm...I'm choosing Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Harry Potter by J.K Rowling. The story is pretty much the same as the plot of Fangirl, except instead of going to university Cath goes to Hogworts and whilst she's battling her social anxiety she also has to battle Lord Voldemort. Cath is a Ravenclaw. Levi is a Hufflepuff. The do spells together. Someone needs to write this fanfiction right now.
The title would be...FANWITCH, because I love cheesy titles.

4: WHICH TWO CHARACTERS FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS DO YOU SHIP? 
Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Simon from Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. I actually picked this out for the RIP it or ship it tag (which I'll be posting soon), and I thought they would be kind of cute together. I'm not sure why, but I love them both as characters and I can just imagine them as a couple. 

5: WHICH TWO WORLDS FROM DIFFERENT STORIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE COME TOGETHER TO MAKE ONE EPIC WORLD?
Umm...this tag is hard. I'm going to say the world from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare and the world from Talon by Julie Kagawa. This is a bit random, but the world of TID is definitely one of my favourites and the only thing I can imagine that would make it better is DRAGONS. Basically, the Victorian Era with dragons. What more could you ask for?

6: WHICH DUOLOGY/TRILOGY/SERIES DO YOU THINK COULD HAVE BEEN ONE BOOK?
The beautiful creatures/caster chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I love this series, but I do think it was dragged out too much and it got a little bit slow and boring. I don't think it could've been one book, but it could definitely have been less than four. 

No comments:

Post a Comment