Thursday, 23 July 2015

NEW BLOG SCHEDULE!

Hi everyone,

I was totally supposed to have my YALC recap up today, but the Mockingjay part 2 trailer came out before I could finish writing it and now I'm too emotional to do anything. Instead, I've decided to share my new BLOG SCHEDULE. 


This is just a very loose schedule, and I probably won't be sticking to it all of the time (or ever), but I just wanted to have a guideline to look to when I'm not sure what to post. Without further ado...

MONDAY: Review
TUESDAY: Random (TAG, haul, wrap up etc.)
WEDNESDAY: Top 5 Wednesday
THURSDAY: Review
FRIDAY: Random
SATURDAY: Stacking the shelves 
SUNDAY: Summer Blogger Promo Tour (until the end of August)

Like I said, I probably won't stick to this (I definitely won't always be posting every day), but I hope it helps give you an idea of what's coming up on my blog! 

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment