Sunday, 5 July 2015

SBPT #1: BOOKS AND MOVIE SCORES by THE PETITE BOOK BLOG

Hi guys!
It's the first day of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, hosted by the Book Bratz
Today I'm featuring Victoria from the Petite Book Blogger, who will be talking about movie scores she would listen to whilst reading different books!

Victoria, take it away...


Hi everyone!

My name is Victoria I am the blogger at The Petite Book Blogger blog. I am very excited to be guest posting today at Mia in Narnia's blog, as well as kicking off The Book Bratz Summer Blogger Promo Tour. Mia and I came up with some fantastic ideas of what we should posts on each other's blog. 

You guys may not know this about me but, I always listen to movie scores while reading. So today I will be talking about which movie scores I would or have listened to while reading. For Mia's blog post, which will be posted on my blog August 23rd. I will be asking her several questions starting with the letters of her blog name (I'm sorry if that doesn't make any sense I just can't think of any other way of describing it)

Before I continue I would like to briefly introduce myself. As you already know my name is Victoria I am a bibliophile who likes to think of herself as an extremely eclectic person. I love to wear and collect vintage clothing. I have a ton of dresses and my favorite decade to wear is the fifties. Although I do love vintage clothing and old movies I'm in no way a rockabilly. When I'm not reading I enjoy taking photographs of my dogs, visiting museums, and going to the theater. I love traveling and learning about other people's cultures. If you’re interested in learning a little bit more about me you can check out my blog.

Now, I'm not sure if any one else listens to movie scores while reading. I didn't always do this it actually started when I was reading The Hunger Games and I couldn't take the silence anymore. So I started to listen to The Last Samurai and I've been listening to movie scores since then. I just love how music transports you. One moment you’re in the middle of a sword fight the next you’re swept up in an epic romance. I'm not sure if any one else is like me but, I don't work well in a quiet environment. I just don't. So on today's guest post I'll be talking about what movie scores I'll be listening to while reading a Young Adult book. Obviously, I'm not going to be including any books that already have movie scores. That would be basically cheating right? Right?!? Anyway let's begin!

THORN by INTISAR KHANANI - SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN   

intisar.png                             download (12).jpg

VENGEANCE ROAD by ERIN BOWMAN - THE LONE RANGER
23719270.jpg                                download (10).jpg

UNDER A PAINTED SKY by STACEY LEE - DANCES WITH WOLVES
          uaps_062314-2-197x300.jpg                  download (13).jpg                                                

ALIVE by SCOTT SIGLER - AVATAR
ALV-HC-680-190x289.jpg                                    download (14).jpg       

THE MORTAL HEART by ROBIN LAFEVERS - BRAVEHEART
512mxwQjPvL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg                    download (15).jpg

THE SHADOW ON THE MOUNTAIN by MARGI PREUS - SCHINDLER'S LIST

Screen shot 2012-03-15 at 11.33.27 AM.jpg                            download (11).jpg

THE CONSPIRACY OF US by MAGGIE HALL- THE BOURNE IDENTITY
17134589.jpg                       download (16).jpg

SOUNDLESS by RICHELLE MEAD - CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON
24751478.jpg                         download (17).jpg

ILLUMINAE by JAY KRISTOFF and AMIE KAUFMAN - GRAVITY
download (18).jpg                          download (19).jpg

ICEFALL by MATTHEW J. KIRBY - THOR

download (20).jpg                             download (21).jpg

Thank you so much Mia for having me on your blog today and to everyone reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment