Wednesday, 15 July 2015

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: ANTICIPATED PRE-ORDERS FOR THE REST OF 2015

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY WAS CREATED BY GINGERREADSLAINEY, AND YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE GOODREADS GROUP.
Hey everyone!

It's Wednesday again, which means it's time for another Top 5 Wednesday list. 
This weeks topic is my most anticipated pre releases for the rest of the year. There are so many really exciting books coming out this Fall and Winter, so I had a really hard time cutting this down to just five. 

All these books are being released between August and December of 2015, and I'm really excited to read them!

THE IRON WARRIOR - JULIE KAGAWA
This is the final book in the Iron Fey series, and I can't wait to see how it wraps up (especially after the ending of the previous book. Ah!). Julie is one of my all time favorite authors, and I love this entire series, so of course this is one of my most anticipated books of the year.
The iron warrior is to be released by Harlequin Teen on October 27th.

QUEEN OF SHADOWS - SARAH J. MAAS
I might not love the Throne of Glass series as much as everybody else seems to (Sorry! I just think it's a little bit overrated), but I'm still really excited to read this fourth installment. Honestly I mostly want to read about Dorian.
Queen of Shadows is to be released by Bloomsbury on September 1st.

VENGEANCE ROAD - ERIN BOWMAN
This book just sounds so interesting! It's a young adult western, which I've never read before (are there actually any other YA westerns?), and apparently the main character is really badass. Also, I LOVE this cover. 
Vengeance Road is to be released by HMH books on September 1st.

THE SWORD OF SUMMER - RICK RIORDAN
I love Rick Riordan's writing (the Percy Jackson books are some of my favorites!) so I'm really excited that he's coming out with a brand new series this year. This one's about Norse mythology, which is new to me, but I'm sure it's going to be just as fun and fast paced as all Riordan's other books.
The sword of summer is to be released by Disney Hyperion on October 6th.

CARRY ON - RAINBOW ROWELL
I love Rainbow Rowell. A lot. Anything she writes will be one of my most anticipated books. That's all I need to say!
Carry on is to be released by St. Martins Griffin on October 6th. 

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

  • Everything, everything - Nicola Yoon
  • The rest of us just live here - Patrick Ness
  • The next together - Lauren James
  • Dumplin' - Julie Murphy 
  • A madness so discreet - Mindy McGuiness

No comments:

Post a Comment