Thursday, 13 August 2015

HOLIDAY TBR

Hi guys,

At the time you're reading this I'll be on holiday at the seaside, and hopefully I'll be reading an awesome book. 
I'm going away for twelve days, and I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done.

I'm taking seven books with me on holiday (which should be enough, if not I have ebooks) and I just wanted to quickly show you what they are. Here we go...




HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX - J.K ROWLING
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE - J.K ROWLING
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS - J.K ROWLING
At the time of writing I'm half way through 'the goblet of fire' and I am LOVING IT. I doubt I'm going to pick up any books until I've (finally) finished this brilliant series...then I'll probably have a massive book hangover...

AN EMBER IN THE ASHES - SABAA TAHIR 
There is so much hype surrounding this book, but even though I purchased it as soon as it came out I haven't had the chance to read it yet. Hopefully I can finally get to it whilst I'm away, and hopefully I'll love it as much as everybody else does. 

THE MIME ORDER - SAMANTHA SHANNON
I read 'the bone season' a few months ago and really enjoyed it, so I'm definitely looking forward to getting to the sequel!

THE ASK AND THE ANSWER - PATRICK NESS
Again, this is the sequel to a book I read recently and loved. I'm so excited to carry on with this series!

LITTLE WOMEN - LOUISA MAY ALCOTT
My mum keeps telling me to read this book, so I'm going to read it. I don't really know much about it apart from that loads of people love it and the copy I have is gorgeous.

Thanks for reading, guys! Tell me in the comments if you've read any of these books, and I'll let you know what I think of them soon.

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment