Sunday, 9 August 2015

SBPT #6: MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO IN THE SUMMER by LITTLE BOOK HEAVEN

THE SUMMER BLOGGER PROMO TOUR IS HOSTED BY THE BOOK BRATZ.
TODAY I'M WELCOMING JESS FROM LITTLE BOOK HEAVEN WHO WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HER FAVORITE THINGS TO DO IN THE SUMMER!

Hi everyone! I am Jess from Little Book Heaven and I am so excited to be teaming up with Mia from Mia in Narnia for the Summer Blogger Promo. I was asked by Mia to list my five favorite summer activities. I love summer, so I had a lot of fun with this!

1. Swimming 
Whether it's at the beach or in a pool, I love to swim. It's definitely refreshing on a hot summer day. 
2. Gardening 
I love attending to my garden in the summer. Planting new flowers and watching them grow. My favorite flowers to plant are Tulips, with all their pretty colors. 
3. Hiking 
 With the nice weather also comes time for walking and taking hikes. I live about 45 minutes from Lake Tahoe, Nevada and I love walking the nature trails up there.

4. Picnics 
There is nothing better to me than a summer picnic in the park. 

5. Stargazing
 I love watching the stars at night. Of course they appear anytime of the year at night, but I enjoy it best when I can sit out on my porch swing with my telescope. The summer night breeze is perfect.

Those are my five favorite summertime activities. What are some of your favorite things to do in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment