Sunday, 30 August 2015

SBPT WRAP UP


Hi guys!

Over the past couple of months I've been taking part in the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, which was hosted by Amber and Jessica from the Book Bratz. I had a really great time taking part in the tour and connecting with some absolutely amazing bloggers! 


I'd like to thank every blogger I worked with during the tour; everybody was really kind and cooperative, and despite a few technical problems I think we all managed to come up with some great posts. I also want to thank Amber and Jessica, of course, for all the time and effort they spent organizing this tour and making it so successful. 

Here are all the posts I posted during the tour...
QUOTES WE LOVE by The Regal Critiques
- TOP 5 SERIES MORE PEOPLE SHOULD READ by Offbeat YA
MY FAVORITE BOOK STORES by The BookBandit Blog
TOP 10 FAVORITE AUTHORS by Emily reads everything
- BOOKS THAT GOT ME OUT OF READING SLUMPS by Marissa Nicole reads
BOOKS AND MOVIE SCORES by The Petite Book Blogger
BOOKISH QUICKFIRE with the Book Bratz

I also had the pleasure of writing guest posts for some brilliant blogs. Unfortunately I couldn't find all of them, but here are some of my favorites...
MY WRITING STORY on the Regal Critiques
AUTHORS WHO INSPIRED ME TO WRITE on Offbeat YA
FAVORITE BOOKSTORES on The BookBandit Blog
TOP 10 FAVORITE BOOKS on Emily reads everything
I'm also going to be doing an interview on the petite book blogger which should be posted in a few days. Unfortunately due to technical issues we couldn't post it during the tour, but I hope you'll read it anyway

Overall, I had tons of fun during the tour and I'm really thankful for the opportunities it gave me. Once again, I'd like to congratulate the Book Bratz on running such a successful tour and thank every blogger I've worked with for being so brilliant!

Thanks so much for reading, 
-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment