Saturday, 29 August 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES #6

STACKING THE SHELVES IS A WEEKLY MEME CREATED BY TYNGAS REVIEWS
Hi guys,

It's Saturday, which means it's time to show you all the books I've acquired since my more recent book haul last week.

Unfortunately my phone camera isn't working so I don't have any actual photos this week, so I just took pictures of the covers from the internet. Sorry!

PURCHASED BY ME: 
1. Percy Jackson and the Greek heroes - Rick Riordan
    I love the Percy Jackson series, and even though this isn't actually part of the story (it's a       bunch of stories from Greek mythology told from Percy Jackson' point of view) I needed to     pick it up as soon as it came out. I've read the first story so far and I really enjoyed it.
2. You're never weird on the internet - Felicia Day
    I absolutely adore Felicia Day (seriously, she'd the best) and her memoir is one of my           most anticipated reads of the year. I can't wait to read it!

THE FOLLOWING BOOKS WERE PROVIDED TO ME FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR HONEST REVIEWS.

E-ARCS:
What we left behind - Robin Talley
I don't really know anything about this book, but I do know that it has some very strong         LGBT+ themes and that's all I really needed to. It's out October 22nd by MIRA ink, and         I'd like to thank netgalley and the publisher for this early ebook copy.

PHYSICAL ARCS: 
Hello, goodbye and everything in between - Jennifer E. Smith
I've already read (and enjoyed) this book, and I posted MY REVIEW yesterday. Thank you to Frances Gough from Headline books for sending me an early copy!
This book is out September 1st from Headline books.

GIVEAWAY WINS:
Wreck this journal - Keri Smith
It's not a novel, but I've been wanting one of these for ages and I was really excited when I won a copy from penguin. I've done a couple of the tasks so far and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Those are all the books I got this week. Tell me in the comments what you think of any of these books and which ones I should read first; I'm really excited for all of them!

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment