Monday, 21 September 2015

READATHON TBRS: #RYBSAT ROUND 6 & #SLAYTHATSERIES

Hi everyone,

I love taking part in readathons, and there are a couple taking part in the next week that I'm going to be participating in.

The first is #RYBSAT round 6, which is taking place between September 22nd (tomorrow!) and September 29th and was created by BooKs101. The idea is to pick a spot on your bookshelf as many books as you can from then on...but I didn't explain that very well so you should probably just watch the announcement video.

Then I'm going to participate in the #slaythatseries readathon, hosted by ReadLikeWildfire and sarawithoutanH. It's running between the 27 of September of 4th of October and overlaps with RYBSAT, so my plan is to take part in all of RYBSAT and then join in with the last 6 days of this readathon when it's finished. The point of the #slaythatseries readathon is to finish as many series as possible, and you can find all the information in the announcement video.

Without further ado, here are the books I want to read for both the readathons...

#RYBSAT ROUND 6:
I'm doing a kind of digital edition of this readathon, meaning that I'm just going to read ebooks for the whole week. Here are the first six books on my kindle carousel that I'm hoping to get to...

  • Suicide notes from beautiful girls - Lynn Weingarten
  • The novice - Taran Matharu
  • Delicate monsters - Stephanie Kuehn
  • The witch hunter - Virginia Boeker
  • '89 walls - Katie Pierson
  • All of the above - James Dawson

#SLAYTHATSERIES:
  • The ask and the answer & monsters of men - Patrick Ness (books 2 and 3 in the chaos walking trilogy)
  • Gregor and the Code of Claw - Suzanne Collins (final book in the underland chronicles)
  • Firewalker - Josephine Angelini (book 2 in the worldwalker trilogy)
Thanks for reading!
-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment