Monday, 7 September 2015

SEPTEMBER TBR

Hi everyone,

The first week of September may be over, but that doesn't mean it's too late to make a TBR!
Here are all the books I'm planning to read in the remainder of the month (not that I'm going to get to them all. My TBRs are always over ambitious)...


CURRENTLY READING:
PERCY JACKSON AND THE GREEK HEROES - RICK RIORDAN
I've near the end of this, and it's been really fun to read! I'm hoping to finish it tonight.
VENGEANCE ROAD - ERIN BOWMAN
I'm only about 100 pages into this book but I'm REALLY enjoying it and I can't wait to continue. More YA westerns, please.

TBR:
ZEROES - SCOTT WESTERFELD, MARGO LANAGAN AND DEBORAH BANCOTTI
This is released near the end of September, so hopefully I'll be able to read and review it before then. Scott Westerfeld's books have been kind of hit or miss for me in the past, hopefully this one will be a hit!
WHAT WE LEFT BEHIND - ROBIN TALLEY
This book isn't out until late October, but the synopsis sounds so interesting and diverse that I just can't wait to read it.
FANS OF THE IMPOSSIBLE LIFE - KATE SCELSA
This book sounds really intriguing, and even though I've heard some unfavorable reviews recently I'm definitely looking forward to read it.
DEMON ROAD - DEREK LANDY
I've never read a Derek Landy book before but I've heard great things about him, so I have quite high expectations for this. Hopefully they're met!
THE COPPER GAUNTLET - CASSANDRA CLARE AND HOLLY BLACK
Holly Black and Cassandra Clare are two of my favorite authors of all time and I really enjoyed the first book in this series, so obviously I'm going to be reading the sequel ASAP. I need more of this series in my life.
QUEEN OF SHADOWS - SARAH J. MAAS
I just need to read this before I see any more spoilers. Why, internet? WHY?
THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE - JANDY NELSON
I wasn't the biggest fan of Jandy Nelson's I'll give you the sun, but I'm still hoping to enjoy her other book. I'm just really in the mood for something beautifully written and a little bit sad right now.
YOU'RE NEVER WEIRD ON THE INTERNET - FELICIA DAY
I absolutely love Felicia Day and I've enjoyed pretty much everything she's ever being involved in, so I'm almost certain I'm going to love her memoir!

Thanks for reading! What are you planning to read this September?

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment