Saturday, 5 September 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES #7

STACKING THE SHELVES IS A WEEKLY MEME CREATED BY TYNGAS REVIEWS
Hey guys,

It's Stacking the Shelves day again! I've been lucky enough to get some really exciting books this week, and here they are...

PS: apologies for the horrible quality of the photos in this post; I really need to figure out how to use my phone camera properly.

FROM PUBLISHERS
I received both of these books from the publishers in exchange for honest reviews.
THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE - JANDY NELSON
I wasn't the biggest fan of Jandy Nelson's I'll give you the sun, but I'm excited to read her other book any way. Thanks to Walker books and Maximum Pop for this copy!
MOSQUITOLAND - DAVID ARNOLD
All I know about this is that it's a road trip book, but that's all I needed to know I wanted to read it. Thanks to Headline books for sending a copy my way!

E-ARCS
I received E-book copies of these books from the publishers via. netgalley in exchange for honest reviews.
ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE - ANTHONY DOERR
I've heard so many brilliant things about this book, so of course I got really excited when I saw it available to request on netgalley. Thanks HarperCollins!
THE IRON WARRIOR - JULIE KAGAWA
This is the last book in one of my favorite series by one of my favorite authors, and it was my most anticipated book of this fall. I read it as soon as I was approved for the e-arc (thank you SO MUCH harlequin) and I'm so glad to say I wasn't disappointed. I'll have a review up nearer to the release date, but OMG I LOVED IT.

PURCHASED
ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL - JESSE ANDREWS
Even though I didn't manage to pick this book up before the movie came out like I wanted to, I'm still really excited to read it. This random guy in the bookstore told me it was really good, so I have high expectations.
QUEEN OF SHADOWS - SARAH J. MAAS
Aaaah! Everybody's been reading this book recently, and I really can't wait to join them. Even though I've been spoiled :'(

Those are all the books I got this week! Tell me in the comments if you've read any of them, and sorry again for the terrible photography.

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment