Monday, 14 September 2015

UPDATES + CURRENTLY READING

UPDATES:
So, I haven't posted anything for a week. Oops. I really have no excuse for this other than the fact that I started school last week.

Honestly, I was just feeling really unenthusiastic about my blog. I can't explain why, but for the last few weeks I had to force myself to write posts and I wasn't happy with the content I was putting online. I decided it would be a good idea to take a few days off to try and recover my blogging mojo (if I had any blogging mojo to start with, that is.)

Half way through the week, I randomly decided I wanted to redesign my blog. I don't now where that came from, or why I though completely changing everything at 2am was a good idea. Despite my better judgement, I went through with it. You can see the results for yourself.
I went with a simpler look this time, and I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. I'll probably keep changing things over the next few days/weeks...I just can't stop myself.

CURRENTLY READING
I haven't been reading much recently (reading slumps SUCK), but I am in the middle of a few books. I'm really enjoying everything I'm reading at the moment, despite not having much time to get to them, so I thought I'd just show you what they are...
ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL - JESSE ANDREWS
I only started this an hour ago, but I think it might have killed my reading slump already. The 80 pages I've read have been hilarious and I'm really enjoying it so far.
VENGEANCE ROAD - ERIN BOWMAN
I'm really enjoying this one too, the only problem is that I'm reading it on my phone and my phone won't work properly. Sigh.
QUEEN OF SHADOWS - SARAH J. MAAS
I love the throne of glass series, but I honestly can't get into the fourth book at the minute. I think I'm just not in the mood to read fantasy, which is why I'm taking a break to read Me & Earl & the Dying Girl. Let's hope I can read it soon!

Thanks so much for reading!

-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment