Friday, 16 October 2015

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON TBR

Hi everyone, 

I took part in Dewey's 24 hour readathon back in April (TBRWrap Up) and I had a really great and productive time, so I knew I wanted to take part again this time. 

If you don't know, Dewey's readathon is basically just where you try and read as much as possible in 24 hours. Everybody starts at the same times, and there's a great community to help you be as productive as possible! You can find out all of the information on the website here.

The readathon starts at 1pm tomorrow for me (find out your start time HERE), and even though I do have some plans for the weekend I think I should get quite a bit of time to read. I've set myself a target of reading three (short) books during the readathon, which I think should be achievable.

Without further ado, here are the books I want to read during the 24 hours...


YOU'RE NEVER WEIRD ON THE INTERNET - FELICIA DAY
I love Felicia Day so much, and I have absolutely no doubt that I'm going to love her memoir as well. It's pretty short, and I think it's going to be quite quick to read, so hopefully I'll be able to get through it pretty fast.
DYNAMITE - RAVINDER RANDHAWA
This is a short story compilation that I won from a giveaway ages ago, and I'm really interested to read it! I'm planning on reading a story when I want to take a break from my other books, so hopefully I should be able to read them all.
THE FALL OF ICARUS - OVID
This was on my TBR for the last 24 hour readathon back in April, and since I didn't around to it then I thought it would be good to read it in this round. It's only fifty or so pages long, so I doubt it'll take me more than half an hour to read.

Thanks so much for reading, and I'll see you in a couple few days for my readathon wrap up!
-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment