Sunday, 4 October 2015

WRITER WEEKENDS: INTRODUCTION




Hi everyone,

I'm starting something a little bit new on my blog today, so I hope you like it!

I've been writing stories my whole life (well, maybe not, but it has been a long time), and it's a huge part of my every day life right now , but I realized it's not something I've talked about online much before (aside from this guest post which you could check out if you want to find out more about my writing journey). I wanted to change that, so here we are!  

For some reason I decided I had to have a dedicated day for talking about writing, and I wanted a catchy title that I could use on that day. 
My first thought was 'writer Wednesdays', but I already do Top 5 Wednesday on Wednesdays (I just wrote Wednesday WAY too many times) so that wasn't happening. Then I thought of 'Writers Weekends' and it kind of works so that's what I've decided to stick with. I made an icon thingy and everything. By 'weekends' I actually just mean Sundays, because I do stacking the shelves on Saturday, but 'writers Sundays' doesn't sound right.

So what will 'Writer Weekends' entail? Basically, every Sunday (give or take) I'm going to be talking about something related to writing. That could be tips, or updates about what I'm writing, or even pieces of my work that I'm brave enough to share online. I am taking part in NaNoWriMo for the first time next month (I'm currently planning the novel I'm going to be writing. It's going okay...I guess), so there will definitely be a lot of posts about that.

I'm really sorry this was so rushed, but I just wanted to introduce this new feature before I start properly next week. Hopefully this will be interesting to people, and if not...just stay away on Sundays!

Thanks for reading,
-MIA


No comments:

Post a Comment