Saturday, 19 December 2015

CHRISTMAS TBR!

Hi everyone,

I'm finally out of school for the Christmas holidays, and I'm so excited that I'm going to have time to read over the next two weeks. I feel like I haven't been able to just sit down with a book for ages!

Without further ado, here's a quick TBR with all the books I want to read over the next few weeks...

1: THE HORSE AND HIS BOY - C.S LEWIS I re-read the Chronicles of Narnia every December, and I'm half way through this years re-read. I'm almost done with this third book (I read them in chronological order, A.K.A the right way), and it's just as great as I remember! Of course I love this series, so I'm really excited to finish reading it again!
2: PRINCE CASPIAN - C.S LEWIS
3: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER - C.S LEWIS
4: THE SILVER CHAIR - C.S LEWIS
5: THE LAST BATTLE - C.S LEWIS
6: LITTLE WOMEN - LOUISA MAY ALCOTT My mum's been getting on at me to read this book for ages, and I've heard so many great things about it, so I decided now was the time to finally get to it! Hopefully I fall in love with the March sisters just as much as everybody else.
7: NORTHANGER ABBEY - JANE AUSTEN I love Jane Austen's writing and I've been wanting to read more of her books for ages, so I'm really excited to pick this one up! I think I know what to expect, and I'm almost certain I'm really going to enjoy it.
8: THE MIME ORDER - SAMANTHA SHANNON It's been months since I read The bone season and I've kind of forgotten exactly what happened, but I did really enjoy it and I've been wanting to get to the sequel ever since. Hopefully now I'll finally get time to carry on with this story!

Thanks for reading! Here's to a fabulous and book-filled festive season...
-MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment