Wednesday, 7 September 2016

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: CHARACTERS I WANT AS FAMILY MEMBERS

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY WAS CREATED BY GINGERREADSLAINEY AND IS CURRENTLY HOSTED BY THOUGHTS ON TOMES. YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE GOODREADS GROUP.



Hi everyone,

It's the first Wednesday of September, which would be much more exciting if it wasn't the last Wednesday before I go back to school. Bleh.

Anyway, this weeks topic for Top 5 Wednesday is top 5 characters you want to be part of your family. It's pretty self explanatory, really. I decided to do this in the style of that tag that went around ages ago where you had to pick a character to be your mum, dad, brother etc. Does anyone remember that? No? Okay...


1: MUM - MOLLY WEASLEY
Seriously though, who doesn't want to be adopted by Molly Weasley from the Harry Potter series? She's the kind of mum who will cook you ALL THE FOOD but also murder anyone who tries to mess with you, and there's the added bonus of getting all the Weasley kids as your siblings.
Honorary mention goes to Melissa McCall from Teen Wolf, who I love with all my heart.

2: DAD - HANS (THE BOOK THIEF)
Hans from the Book Thief is the sweetest. That's all. I'm too emotionally scarred by that damn book to even talk about this any more.

3: SISTER - ISABELLE LIGHTWOOD (THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS)
I just love Isabelle a lot, okay? She would definitely be the cool, badass kind of sister who lends you her (awesome) clothes and gives sometimes questionable life advice, but she also has a softer side that would make her such a great sister.
Side note: I've been staring at this gif for, like, ten minutes.

4: BROTHER - BLISTER (PAPER BUTTERFLIES)
I had to find a male character who I liked but wasn't romantically attracted to for this, which turned out to be pretty hard. I might have a problem. Anyway, Blister from Lisa Heathfield's Paper Butterflies would be an adorable brother and I'd get to be part of his awesome, chaotic family which would be really fun.

5: PET - GHOST (A GAME OF THRONES)
I need a pet that will eat my enemies. Seriously. Any of the Direwolves (or the dragons, for that matter) would work. Can I just have all of the direwolves AND all of the dragons?

Thanks for reading! I won't set my direwolf on you now
-MIA







No comments:

Post a Comment